Case Study: How Disney Uses the Psychology of Waiting to Create Better CX in Their Parks
In this case study, you’ll find out:
- How Disney uses behavioral economics to ensure customers remain happy in very long lines;
- The secret employee technique that Disney use to make upset customers smile;
- The brain hacking methods used by Disney to ensure customers leave their parks happy; and
- The photo method of how you only remember the good and not the bad.
- How Disney makes lines appear to move faster than they do.