INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In relation to the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on personal data protection, we comply with the information obligation relating to the processing of your personal data.
Who is the controller of your personal data?
The controller of your personal data is INSIDEBE, s.r.o. with its registered office at Kresánkova 3582/7C Bratislava 841 05, Slovak Republic, Company ID: 50 101 749, registered with the Business Register of the District Court of Bratislava I, Division: Sro, Insert No.: 109326/B, referred to in this Policy as “INSIDEBE”, “IBE”, “we”, “us”, “our”.
What personal data do we process?
We process the bellow listed personal data:
- your name, username and email address;
- your location related data – country, postal code;
- working position;
- user content – your posts, comments, etc.;
- your preferences in relation to what information you wish to receive from us;
- questionnaire and/or quiz responses.
Billing and purchase Data
- information about type of purchased Service;
- billing data – payment type, credit or debit card type, expiration date, and certain digits of your card number;
- technical data – URL information, cookie data, IP addresses;
Your personal data can be collected also via our partners – third parties such as teachable.com (where you can register for or log into our Service), our payment partners and advertising partners.
For what purposes do we process your personal data and what is the legal basis for such processing?
Processing according to a contract and pre-contract relations:
In relation to the supply of our Service and products, we are entitled to process your personal data and the data of your employees on the basis of the contract or pre-contract relations, including providing you Service with already set out accounts. On this basis we may send you information related to the Service or to IBE via our newsletter.
Personal data obtained from you by filling in the contact form serves the purpose of pre-contract relations (e.g. a request for a price offer, request for more detailed specification of the services provided, product information) and we are also entitled to process it without your consent.
This concern User Data, Billing and purchase Data, Usage Data and Technical Data.
Processing on the basis of consent:
If you give us your consent we may process your personal data also for the purpose of sending the company newsletter, by means of which we can inform you about news related to the Service or to INSIDEBE in general. Furthermore, on the basis of your consent we may conduct marketing researches, cross-selling of products and services, providing you recommendations of third party products, sending you invitations to promotions, events, webinars or sending promotional materials. You are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the withdrawal link directly in the sent e-mail in the newsletter (disclaimer) or by sending your request to the e-mail: info@InsideBE.com.
This concern User Data, Usage Data and Technical Data.
Processing for the purpose of legitimate interest:
We may process your personal data in order to evaluate and develop new features, content, technologies and improvements of the Service, to inform you about news related to the Service, to IBE or to behavioral economics via our newsletter, to establish, exercise, or defend our legal claims, to conduct business planning, reporting, and forecasting, to fulfil our contractual obligations with third parties with respect to intellectual property rights and to comply with legal obligations (e.g. consumer protection) and law enforcement requests.
We have undertaken the balancing test to evaluate legitimate interest legal basis, for further information, please contact us at email address below.
This concern User Data, Billing and purchase Data, Usage Data and Technical Data.
How long will we retain your personal data?
We will retain your personal data during the term of the Contract and for the legally determined period for its archiving, the period needed to prove legal claims, or period necessary to achieve a given purpose.
Personal data obtained by filling in a contact form for the purpose of pre-contract relations is processed exclusively for a period of 1 year, and if the contact is not concluded, it will be deleted from the system.
We are entitled to process your personal data obtained on the basis of the consent until you revoke your consent and on the basis of the legitimate interest during the whole time you use our Service and for 10 more years after you stop using the Service with respect to the storage limitation principle.
Do we transfer your personal data to other countries?
IBE may share and make process your personal data with third parties located in different countries (different than your home country). In some cases, mainly when cooperating with teachable.com or email marketing platform, your personal data may be transferred to third countries outside the EU. However such transfer and subsequent processing shall be carried out with applicable privacy laws and appropriate measures shall be in place.
What are your rights in relation to your personal data processing?
- Right of access to your personal data – you have the right to request that we confirm that we process your personal data;
- Right of restriction – you have right to request that we temporarily or permanently cease to process all or some of your personal data;
- Right to the correction of personal data – you have the right to the correction of your personal data, if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to object – either processing your personal data in relation to your particular situation or for direct marketing;
- Right to migrate your personal data in electronic format and transmit them to the third party’s service;
- Right to deletion (to be forgotten)
We are obliged to delete your personal data without any undue delay, if:
- personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was obtained or processed in other way,
- you withdraw your consent according to which the processing is performed,
- there is no legal basis for your personal data processing,
- you object to the processing and no justified reasons for processing prevail,
- you object to the processing and the personal data was processed illegally,
- personal data must be deleted to comply with legal obligations,
- personal data was obtained in relation to the offer of information society services.
The controller does not exercise the request for deletion if processing is required:
- to exercise the right to freedom of speech and information,
- to comply with a legal obligation,
- to perform a duty performed in the public interest,
- due to public interest in the area of public health,
- for the needs of archiving in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or
- statistical purposes, to prove, exercise, or defend legal claims.
Right to restrict the personal data processing:
You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data in one of the following instances:
- you object the correctness of the personal data, we will restrict processing it until we verify its correctness,
- if we process your personal data illegally and you object against the deletion of personal data and request that its use be restricted instead,
- we no longer need your personal data, but you need it to prove, exercise, or defend legal claims,
- you object to the processing of your personal data, we will restrict its processing until verification whether our justified interests prevail over your reasons.
If processing is restricted, such personal data is processed except for retention:
- only with your consent,
- to prove, exercise, or defend legal claims,
- for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person,
- due to important public interest.
Right to personal data transfer
You have the right to obtain the personal data you provided to us and you have the right to transfer the data to another operator (e.g. a certain service provider change). We are obliged to provide you with your data based on your request in a structured, typically used, and machine-readable format (e.g. XML or CSV).
Who can you contact in relation to your personal data processing?
Should you have any questions or suggestions relating to the processing of your personal data or should you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us at: info@InsideBE.com. You also have the right to file a complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic (for more information please visit: dataprotection.gov.sk, or contact the Office at firstname.lastname@example.org) if you believe that your rights have been violated.